Looking to Parody

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
I'm a Twitch streamer primarily, and have found a good amount of success there. However, I plan to upload highlights onto YouTube and start a parody series, of which I'm looking for advice on.

My goal is to create a "Meme Theorists" or "Joke Theorists" sort of series. It would be a parody of Game Theorists and Film Theorists, either proving false claims (i.e. Widowmaker's husband is Spider-Man) or pretending to prove obvious things (i.e. Reaper is Gabriel Reyes). Just a humorous, light-hearted series with some stupid humor. My issue is primarily video editing. I'm no expert by any means, and I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations to learn, or if there's a place to find amateur video editors interested in collaborating on projects such as this one? Thanks for any help.

Kyonite

I've Got It
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Comedian
Well the first tip obviously is to get a quality editing software, whether it be Premiere Pro or a lot of people use Sony Vegas. Other than that, only Youtube Tutorials and experience will teach you. But I'd be really interested in editing videos for you if you want an editor. If you wanna see some editing stuff I did, check out the Smash Bros. video thing I did (it's my most recent video) and get back to me.

Studz McGee

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director
Well the first tip obviously is to get a quality editing software, whether it be Premiere Pro or a lot of people use Sony Vegas. Other than that, only Youtube Tutorials and experience will teach you. But I'd be really interested in editing videos for you if you want an editor. If you wanna see some editing stuff I did, check out the Smash Bros. video thing I did (it's my most recent video) and get back to me.
That's quality editing, my dude. Really well done. Email me and we can talk specifics? studzmcgeebiz@gmail.com