Gaming Looking to make funny/trolling in BF1 and CSGO vids.

ImToastyFresh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would be keen to collaborate with you but what country are you from because having a couple hundred ping isn't fun.

TheRealSwizzHD

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
i linked mine
You have no actual videos and unfortunately Im looking for someone that at least has some experience on making videos and editting. Sorry man, maybe after you get your channel up and running we can collab.[DOUBLEPOST=1484221342,1484221132][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would be keen to collaborate with you but what country are you from because having a couple hundred ping isn't fun.
Hey man, I like your videos but I think our channels are focused on different things. Im more looking for people that do funny moments montages etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1484221374][/DOUBLEPOST]
here u go (I hope it works)
Heyy, yeah still not working haha

Cancerbeater

Reaction score
if this doesn't work I'll message u on your channel. Whilst I don't have to many videos with loads of editing, it's something I want to do and can do as I do it at college most days in media studies

ImToastyFresh

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
You have no actual videos and unfortunately Im looking for someone that at least has some experience on making videos and editting. Sorry man, maybe after you get your channel up and running we can collab.[DOUBLEPOST=1484221342,1484221132][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man, I like your videos but I think our channels are focused on different things. Im more looking for people that do funny moments montages etc.[DOUBLEPOST=1484221374][/DOUBLEPOST]
Heyy, yeah still not working haha
I want to make funny moment montages but I have no one to do it with :/