Gaming LOOKING TO MAKE A VANOSS/SDMN GROUP

Airkha

I've Got It
I'm glad you ran across this. I've been doing YouTube for about a year but haven't really uploaded a lot but I'm going to start properly again I'm gonna hit it hard this year. I watch Vanoss Gaming, Lui Calibre, H20 Delirious, all of 'emand SDMN (I mean, who doesn't?). I would love to find a group of people, or make a group of people, like that to record and grow with! I'm up for skits and funny moments, GTA, Battlefield, Cod, Rainbow six siege etc you name it I'm up for it. I know it can be hard to showcase your full personality without people to play off of or joke around with (which is a problem I'm running into). So hopefully this can remedy that!

What I'm looking for:
  • Be witty and funny
  • Have a true passion to entertain and inspire the viewers
  • High quality video and audio
  • Be willing to spend time editing and making great videos
  • Have creative ideas - ideas for new content, new games, etc.
Get to know me:
  • I pride myself in thinking I'm pretty witty
  • I care about changing lives, entertaining and motivating the people I come in contact with
  • I'm easy to get along with
  • If I curse, it's not too extreme
  • I'm dedicated to this and willing to put in tons of work
  • I have creative and new ideas, for the most part
  • I enjoy almost every kind of game.
  • I'm on Xbox
Extra stuff:
  • Cursing, I don't really care about it
  • If every joke is a sexual innuendo, we probably aren't the best match. Some are fine, but too many gets tiresome
That's about it! If you're interested and think we'd get along well, post a reply or message me! I look forward to meeting you! Here's to the Vanoss Gaming Crew/SDMN 2.0!

Thanks guys

I got everything you need. I am already in mentally retarded group. Wanna join? We're gonna be good together :D Add me on discord MrKole#8770

Hey dude I play lots of stuff not huge in cod but can be fun to play and get along with. I mostly use high quality stuff so that's good. I swear a lot so hope that wouldn't be a problem.

man i'm down
18 years
67 subs
Ps4
i'm actually a really calm person when i'm with anyone but sometimes my voice kicks in hard lol
and there is only one bad thing is that my english is not the best, even tho my channel is in english but the hard words i cat understand them, but it would be fun when i ask what it means

man i'm down
18 years
67 subs
Ps4
i'm actually a really calm person when i'm with anyone but sometimes my voice kicks in hard lol
and there is only one bad thing is that my english is not the best, even tho my channel is in english but the hard words i cat understand them, but it would be fun when i ask what it means
It would have been fun to collab but the problem is that I don't have a PS4[DOUBLEPOST=1477321936,1477321810][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey dude I play lots of stuff not huge in cod but can be fun to play and get along with. I mostly use high quality stuff so that's good. I swear a lot so hope that wouldn't be a problem.
Do u have an Xbox and swearing is not a problem

I am already in group, and we're pretty much not going to let everyone in. Only people who brings a energy into it and who understands what we want to do. There is 5 of us and we are looking for 6th. We play Gmod, Gta v, Overwatch, Boogaloo and other games. We're together and we are looking for 1 more who can join the family.

I am already in group, and we're pretty much not going to let everyone in. Only people who brings a energy into it and who understands what we want to do. There is 5 of us and we are looking for 6th. We play Gmod, Gta v, Overwatch, Boogaloo and other games. We're together and we are looking for 1 more who can join the family.
That sounds great and I would love to join u guys

Back