Vlog Looking to join Vlog group channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

D3ADL3GEND

Reaction score
I'm looking to join or start a vlog group channel (Kind of like O2L, 1 person uploads each day of the week and each week has a topic) I have everything I need to vlog with, studio mics, good cam, good lighting (ordering better lighting soon also). I'm ready to go. PLEASE email me legendytbusiness@gmail.com if you are interested.

Aaron Gubbins

Reaction score
I
I'm looking to join or start a vlog group channel (Kind of like O2L, 1 person uploads each day of the week and each week has a topic) I have everything I need to vlog with, studio mics, good cam, good lighting (ordering better lighting soon also). I'm ready to go. PLEASE email me legendytbusiness@gmail.com if you are interested.

I emailed you

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I

I emailed you

@Aaron Gubbins

Hi and welcome to YTtalk. :)

This thread is from 2015. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Feel free to start a new thread discussing this topic or reply to a more recent existing thread (less than 1 month old for collabs is recommended.)

Status
Not open for further replies.