Gaming Looking to join a gamer!

Namaco

I've Got It
Heyoh! not sure if I got the right place but nevertheless, its kinda hard to believe for myself that I managed to screw up my youtube :) since I started to work ((from 3:30 PM till 2-3 AM having only friday and saturday off)) my youtube career that I always wanted went to pieces :( Which I never wanted of course but life is brutal and you have to work to live!

So either way I am not done yet youtube! no no no!
This is why I am here, asking you fellow youtuber's/gamer's if there is any of you that would of have a use for a buddy to help you out in your channel, no need to worry I'm not a kiddie, I'm 18 which you probably realized by my work time, yet sadly voice not so much of that age.

How can I help out? well probably by getting some video footage from certain games, do dual comms, talk about random stuff and so on ((e.g. one of my let's talk about)), as I work I have pretty much money to help out getting some goodies for the subscriber's e.g giveaway's and so on!

Well if you are interested to take me in into your youtube gaming hut let me know! :)

P.S. Check out my youtube to get a better image! :)

Hey!
I would be intrested in doing some videos together at times. Not really looking for a partner for my channel, rather someone as a frequent guest. I also sent you a private message on youtube that has my skype.
Thanks and have a nice day!

Do you have a list of games for people to see?

That can be seen in my channel, I mostly do Battlefield 3, now I really play MoH Warfighter all the time... Simply love that game! did ArmA 2 series, Empire Total War, have more games but not featured :)
I will add you on skype Cry0tech once I get back from work :)

That can be seen in my channel, I mostly do Battlefield 3, now I really play MoH Warfighter all the time... Simply love that game! did ArmA 2 series, Empire Total War, have more games but not featured :)
Roger that! Looking forward to chatting with you.

Heyoh! not sure if I got the right place but nevertheless, its kinda hard to believe for myself that I managed to screw up my youtube :) since I started to work ((from 3:30 PM till 2-3 AM having only friday and saturday off)) my youtube career that I always wanted went to pieces :( Which I never wanted of course but life is brutal and you have to work to live!

So either way I am not done yet youtube! no no no!
This is why I am here, asking you fellow youtuber's/gamer's if there is any of you that would of have a use for a buddy to help you out in your channel, no need to worry I'm not a kiddie, I'm 18 which you probably realized by my work time, yet sadly voice not so much of that age.

How can I help out? well probably by getting some video footage from certain games, do dual comms, talk about random stuff and so on ((e.g. one of my let's talk about)), as I work I have pretty much money to help out getting some goodies for the subscriber's e.g giveaway's and so on!

Well if you are interested to take me in into your youtube gaming hut let me know! :)

P.S. Check out my youtube to get a better image! :)
I'm interested in doing a dual comm sometime if u wanna

Hmm OK, but I don't have any of those games you listed :(

Back