Gaming Looking To Get My (Coop) Game On

DawgethPlays

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey Guys and Girls (Maybe?)!

The name is Dawgeth, or Matt when I'm not hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, and I'm here today to find a partner in crime! Someone who I can enjoy some games with, laugh, maybe cry a little, and learn from each other in the world of YouTube!

I'm 28 years old and looking for someone mature enough to where I can not feel like I'm offering some kid candy that I convenient hide in my van. I already feel creepy enough that the huge majority of my viewership is underage and they want to constantly Skype with me, I'd like a change of pace with those that I play zee games with.

I play PC games only, and have a huge Steam list of games we can pick from - or go with the standard Minecraft, TF2, etc..

I work a LOT, and I do my recording at night - so if you have a bedtime, this won't work out. I've got 2 kids and a wife, and I'm usually not ready to record until 9-10pm CST.

Let's meet up, see if we mesh well voice and personality wise, and we can go from there.

kkushalbeatzz

The original, diabolical, kkushalbeatzz
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm underage, but maybe you could check out my channel and let me know if I'm okay? I'm not a squeeker if that's what you're talking about.

Lastline

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I understand were you are coming from I am 26 myself. Also, I only play PC games I got a lot of Steam Games and I am always looking for more to play and I just started doing some Minecraft.
You can take at look at my channel. I am on the East Coast and I do keep late hours. Having worked 3rd shift jobs most of my life. Anyway I got a lot of free time on my hands now and would love to have more people to game with.

TheGamersTouch

I've Got It
Reaction score
Hey Guys and Girls (Maybe?)!

The name is Dawgeth, or Matt when I'm not hiding behind the anonymity of the internet, and I'm here today to find a partner in crime! Someone who I can enjoy some games with, laugh, maybe cry a little, and learn from each other in the world of YouTube!

I'm 28 years old and looking for someone mature enough to where I can not feel like I'm offering some kid candy that I convenient hide in my van. I already feel creepy enough that the huge majority of my viewership is underage and they want to constantly Skype with me, I'd like a change of pace with those that I play zee games with.

I play PC games only, and have a huge Steam list of games we can pick from - or go with the standard Minecraft, TF2, etc..

I work a LOT, and I do my recording at night - so if you have a bedtime, this won't work out. I've got 2 kids and a wife, and I'm usually not ready to record until 9-10pm CST.

Let's meet up, see if we mesh well voice and personality wise, and we can go from there.
Hey, I would be interested in doing a dual comm with you. Check out my channel and decide whether I am worthy for this cause (lol) and then if you would like me to join you, then PM your skype to me because I use skype almost everyday. I would love to my coop game on too!

Alex Heasman

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man sounds pretty cool, I only work 2 days a week which kinda sucks but in the sense it could always make me available for recording whenever. Hit me up :D

DawgethPlays

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Add me on skype folks - Name on there is dawgeth. We can throw together a voice call and see what we can do!