Gaming Looking to get 2-3 more consistent uploaders for comedy gaming group

BDKYoutube

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm interested. Live in the UK and am available at most times during the day. Don't own an X1 but I play a few games on PC.

mikep4441

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am up for a collab, have little sub count but check out my vids and decide for yourself if you wanna collab. I play xb1 and pc :)

Rallex

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey man! I was just talking to my group Brandon, Aidan, Kerry and I and we wanted to look for some other people that would like to join us in making funny moments videos like Vanoss but our own spin. We all have Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Brandon and I have 7 Days To Die, Kerry and I have xbox with gta and stuff. We should totally collab :)

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man! I was just talking to my group Brandon, Aidan, Kerry and I and we wanted to look for some other people that would like to join us in making funny moments videos like Vanoss but our own spin. We all have Garry's Mod, Minecraft, Brandon and I have 7 Days To Die, Kerry and I have xbox with gta and stuff. We should totally collab :)
Sounds good , although im from the UK ....

Reactions: Rallex

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically we are looking to create content like Vanoss but obviously in our own style. Personally i have XB1 , PS4 and PC but looking to stick to PC and XB1. If you cant edit well and have decent content / humour then message down below. We are looking for people who are available to record most evening but as there will hopefully be 5 people its not set in stone.

Ideally the people will be 18+ and have a decent setup so that audio is of a high quality. Let me know below if you are interested.
So im 19 years old and im a gaming youtber are you looking for a group like Vanossgameing has?
because if you do im Interested. add me to discord and we can talk there if you want
Discord: GamingMax#1825

GamingMax

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Thats totally okay! :)
Hey how old are guys?[DOUBLEPOST=1492932745,1492932534][/DOUBLEPOST]
Thats totally okay! :)
and i wanna join if you want we can talk more in skype or discord or maybe steam
Discor: GamingMax#1825
steam: GamingMax[DOUBLEPOST=1492932982][/DOUBLEPOST]I
Im looking for a group like VanossGaming has

RistoTCT

The Legendary
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Personally I'm a fan of Achievement Hunter GTA videos but Vanoss is good. TBH my headset is not the best but it is decent plus I have......pErSoNaLiTy lol. My issue is time but I plan on taking off several days this summer to work with others. I have discord and elgato

(edit)

I'm on EST and I am in my 30s