Gaming Looking to get 2-3 more consistent uploaders for comedy gaming group

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Basically we are looking to create content like Vanoss but obviously in our own style. Personally i have XB1 , PS4 and PC but looking to stick to PC and XB1. If you cant edit well and have decent content / humour then message down below. We are looking for people who are available to record most evening but as there will hopefully be 5 people its not set in stone.

Ideally the people will be 18+ and have a decent setup so that audio is of a high quality. Let me know below if you are interested.

Reactions: Rallex

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Basically we are looking to create content like Vanoss but obviously in our own style. Personally i have XB1 , PS4 and PC but looking to stick to PC and XB1. If you cant edit well and have decent content / humour then message down below. We are looking for people who are available to record most evening but as there will hopefully be 5 people its not set in stone.

Ideally the people will be 18+ and have a decent setup so that audio is of a high quality. Let me know below if you are interested.
I am definitely interested but I can't guarantee I can play with everyone all the time because my work schedule is always different.

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am definitely interested but I can't guarantee I can play with everyone all the time because my work schedule is always different.
Thats understandable , we would be recording some evening and weekends. The thing that is very obvious is that you seem to only play minecraft. Where some may join you occasionally we are not planning to do that.....

Rozcoe

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Director, Comedian, Gamer
Thats understandable , we would be recording some evening and weekends. The thing that is very obvious is that you seem to only play minecraft. Where some may join you occasionally we are not planning to do that.....
Yeah because all the other games like rocket league, gmod, cod, csGo and other games are more multiplayer based and it's more easier for people to play those games with friends. Minecraft is just an easy game to make content since you can be alone and still make things interesting.

IGNOran1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i wouldn't mind joining but not sure on what games we both have, but anyhow do check my channel and let me know if your interested.

The Absurd Boy

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm very interested. If it honestly helps... people say I sound like H2ODelirious when I laugh and I hate it. But I have an Elgato, Xbox One, and my channel has a bit over 1k subs. I'm trying to upload regularly, but I've been busy lately. I use Sony Vegas and I'd be honored to join! :)

Waley

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Im very interested. I was looking for some people who wants to do stuff like gmod prop hunt etc. Im 23 and have a good setup.

Just let me know if you are interested to collab :)

The Josh Bates Vlogs

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey i wouldn't mind joining but not sure on what games we both have, but anyhow do check my channel and let me know if your interested.
Not really sure , your content is fairly decent but not sure how your videos get 130+ views and 0-1 likes. a little sketchy[DOUBLEPOST=1491327912,1491327600][/DOUBLEPOST]I li
I'm very interested. If it honestly helps... people say I sound like H2ODelirious when I laugh and I hate it. But I have an Elgato, Xbox One, and my channel has a bit over 1k subs. I'm trying to upload regularly, but I've been busy lately. I use Sony Vegas and I'd be honored to join! :)
I like your content , i am more looking for people that edit to make comedy , i dont really see that on your channel. Plus i am from the UK and the time difference hasnt really working for me in the past

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey there,

My names Lexi, Im 19 & from the UK. I've been going on youtube for just a month, but i seem to have been growing quickly! I do all sorts of video's and there's nothing i wouldnt do. I'm also from the UK, so timezone wise it would be great! Please do have a look at my channel, tell me what you think! Would be interesting to find out more.

Thanks,

Lexi[DOUBLEPOST=1491418023,1491417994][/DOUBLEPOST]Correction, almost 2 months!