Status
Not open for further replies.

Will Anderson

Hello, all.

I'm looking to form a group of people who want to someday have YouTube/Twitch be their job. I'd like to make funny moments videos. The primary games I'd like to play (PC):

- CS:GO
- Battlefield 4
- Garry's Mod
- Warframe ?

Some requirements:
- Live in the USA (preferably Central or East)
- Speak English (obviously)
- Have a sense of humor
- Be decent at CS:GO
- (optional) Have Discord

Feel free to comment below or contact me through my business email 1337sym@gmail.com if you want to collab.

Regards,
Sym :dance:

EDIT
I do have Skype, I just hate to use it because there are other voice programs far better than it.

Feel free to add me on Steam: steamcommunity.com/id/_sym

Last edited:
I'd be down to collab, but dude I'd suggest getting Skype. 90% of Youtubers use it, but I just downloaded discord if you want to add me: Mrmeloness my server is also called Mrmeloness. Thanks :p

I'd be down to collab, but dude I'd suggest getting Skype. 90% of Youtubers use it, but I just downloaded discord if you want to add me: Mrmeloness my server is also called Mrmeloness. Thanks :p
I'm down, bro!!
hey this seems great i have really been wanting to start or be in one of these so i would really like to join in and i have some others who would to but only 1 or 2 and you can catch me al crazygavin2000@gmail.com or Skype crazygavin2000
I just added my steam link to the thread. Add me and leave a comment on my profile. Again, the games I want to play are CS:GO, Gmod, BF4 (Maybe), and Warframe (Maybe lol).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back