Meet Up/Gathering Looking to forge an all-round team form the Newcastle / Northumberland area!

Gavin Robert Shiel

Reaction score
Northumberland / Newcastle Upon Tyne , England, UK
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys!

Firstly thank you very much fro reading in on this thread, it obviously means you have a general interest.

Now secondly is the main part.

This is for people who live in the general are of Northumberland and Newcastle of the UK.

For a good while now i have been working with others on either voice acting, acting, scripts for stories, assisting in directing and overall assistance in maintaining order and control over projects.

With time i feel as tho now i am ready to open up my HUGE scrap book of stories and scraps and finally begin developing Pitt Bear into what i allways fantasized it to be, which wasn't a gaming channel or vlog station or even generally about myself, but the name for my productions and works!

I essentially want to turn it into a small operation of people who want to combine the talents of many to create the best looking, effective and highest quality shorts, skits, parodies, series etc. , ranging from Quality budget music videos and short films, all the way to working mini series and shows.

However as one many i am simply not enough, and even with a college that derives on media, acting & music, it is still very hard to find people ready to get their hands eagerly into a project.

Im putting up this post to essentially find people who know that by themselves are limited and capped talent but know that with the potential of others they can develop themselves.

from actors, singers, graphic designers, camera and lighting experts, music and sounds experts, editors, directors, writers, even them super cool people who make CGI happen!
If your looking to branch yourself in to a possibly developing team that could begin working on (hopefully) the next most watched high quality content them dont be shy!

It would be awesome to meet up either in the Newcastle area or the Northumberland area, which ever is best for people.

But first things first, get posting on here, lets get to know each other a see if were formidable with one another.

Ive been looking for people to form a team with for a long time and it would be great to find people who are so passionately interested as myself on here.