Gaming Looking to find/make a PC gaming group

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo my name is Gawain and/or MrDynamite and ive been on youtube for awhile just on and off making videos then deleting them and rebranding and things like that. Recently ive been in college so i havent really had time to do anything but now its summer and ive been thinking of really starting over with youtube. A long time ago when i was heavily making youtube videos i was part of a semi big group of gamers and we were all making videos and pushing eachother but after a while we all kinda left eachother in the past so i was hoping i could find a group like that or make a group like that.

I play on PC only i dont have any other console so duh. I have a decent amount of multiplayer games.
I ofcourse have Minecraft, CsGo, Gmod and ofcourse we can play the free to play games if need be.
Im 19 as of now and my discord is TheMrDynamite#9163

I would prefer if you were like 17 or older but if you're cool i dont really mind age
Also hope you have an okay mic and an decent internet connection

Hope yall trynna play and build a brand together.

Reactions: chelsea.io

Silinth

Reaction score
Hey I'm interested. I just finished college and work at a school. So I got the summer off as well. I'll send you a friend request on discord. I'm also in the process of trying to do YouTube as well. By the way I have a PC.

bryce_carabello

Reaction score
Hey Gawain! Reading through your description was as if I was reading a description of myself lol. I have had a youtube channel in the past that I constantly kept rebranding and restarting. Just finished my first year of college and finally have a professional set up and have been wanting to restart. Im 19 as well. ive been looking for someone to do colabs with and possibly get a group going. :) I'll message you on Discord as well

iRedzXD

Reaction score
Hi my, iRedzXD, I’m looking for any fellow small gaming creators who are looking to collaborate, I play on ps4. my psn is YT-YKGiRedz

FrenchyYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would in to join a recording group. I’m looking for something more than just solo play

Linedcardinal

Reaction score
Yo my name is Gawain and/or MrDynamite and ive been on youtube for awhile just on and off making videos then deleting them and rebranding and things like that. Recently ive been in college so i havent really had time to do anything but now its summer and ive been thinking of really starting over with youtube. A long time ago when i was heavily making youtube videos i was part of a semi big group of gamers and we were all making videos and pushing eachother but after a while we all kinda left eachother in the past so i was hoping i could find a group like that or make a group like that.

I play on PC only i dont have any other console so duh. I have a decent amount of multiplayer games.
I ofcourse have Minecraft, CsGo, Gmod and ofcourse we can play the free to play games if need be.
Im 19 as of now and my discord is TheMrDynamite#9163

I would prefer if you were like 17 or older but if you're cool i dont really mind age
Also hope you have an okay mic and an decent internet connection

Hope yall trynna play and build a brand together.
I am just out of high school and going into college soon and would love to join a group of PC only gamers! I want people to record with because after a while, recording my yourself is not much fun. Highly interested!

Discord: LinedCardinal#8687

chelsea.io

Reaction score
Hey there! I'm also 19 and trying to do my own youtube channel! I like the idea of motivating one another sooo like let's gooo!
Discord @ chelsea.io#7225