Comedy Looking to Feature Sketch Comedy Videos

Would you be interested in Submitting your Video to VFC?

• YES - Totally!

Votes: 9 100.0%
  • Yes - but only if it's a short clip and not my whole video

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes - but I only want my video linked to or embedded (not cut in to the main video)

• No thanks

• Total voters

samproof

Hey Gang,

I'm looking to bring back my series 'Video Fight Club' that pits sketch comedy videos head to head against each other. In the past VFC has been featured on podpocalypse, craveonline and presented to a live studio audience at Hollywood's IO West theater. I'll be trying to line up a new partner for this season and possibly even showing off some of the content at the Youtube space in LA.

I'm gauging interest now and trying to get 8+ channels to commit. Videos will be featured both in a youtube video on my channel and embedded (your original links) on my blog as well as a few other places.

• There is no Size limit, Any Channel is eligible
  • Must be Sketch Comedy
  • Cannot contain copyrighted music or content
  • Videos Cannot be promoting sponsored or branded content

If you have any questions, let me know and please take the poll below! :D

It depends what you mean by sketch videos. Have you got any examples? This sounds like an interesting opportunity, I might be interested if I meet the requirements :)

I would like to see how this idea goes! Good way for me to check out channels I may like here too ^_^ I'd love to participate but I don't really have any sketch comedy yet (unless I didn't get it right, correct me if I'm wrong but sketch comedy is acting out scenes right?), I'd try to make one but my schedule with college is very hectic. Hopefully this gets more attention, FREE BUMP!

I would love to participate! Sounds like a really good idea, and a really good opportunity as well!
The video I would want to me submitting is the one in my signature.
Thanks
-Recremac

I would love to participate! Sounds like a really good idea, and a really good opportunity as well!
The video I would want to me submitting is the one in my signature.
Thanks
-Recremac
says here that your channel doesn't exist man :/ might be wrong link? Or is it just me? O.O

Back