Voice Acting Looking to do Voice acting

Always_Tea_Time

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
hi there my name is alex i am 21 years old and i love reading poems and stories, part of my youtube channel is dedicated to it, i would love the oppatunity to work with other people on there projects,

Please send me a message and have a look at my story telling to see if it fits for you enjoy :3

SagaLightFire

Reaction score
Hi there. My name is Heath, and i was wondering if would like to do some voice acting with me, i've seen some of your vidoes, and laughed my a** off. If you know what visual novels are good. That is the type of thing on doing on my channel, or should i say. That's what i'm starting to do. If you'd like please contact me, and if you want me to do some things for you, for your channel, i'll be more than happy to help. Have a nice day. My channels name is SagaLightFire.

Always_Tea_Time

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there. My name is Heath, and i was wondering if would like to do some voice acting with me, i've seen some of your vidoes, and laughed my a** off. If you know what visual novels are good. That is the type of thing on doing on my channel, or should i say. That's what i'm starting to do. If you'd like please contact me, and if you want me to do some things for you, for your channel, i'll be more than happy to help. Have a nice day. My channels name is SagaLightFire.
That would be awesome , i do know what they are :) , awesome i am more then up for that lets talk :D