Gaming Looking to do mutual channel shoutouts

rumblysuperset

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
I am mainly doing PC/Console gaming nowadays so i am looking for youtubers with simliar content with at least 100+ Subs to do mutual shout outs.

You can send me a unlisted video via youtube that introduces yourself in roughly 4-5 min or i can create a vlog video simply addressing your channel and some of its main content.

I have roughly 1000 subs with an average of 1500 views per day. Although i cant guarentee traffic will flow you way after the shout out, i can guarantee i will do my best to give you guys exposure through my viewers. its up to you to impress haha.

I will do as many shout out request as i get here as long as you meet the requirements listed above. I will try and do one shout a week till i get everyone that qualifies. All i ask is you do the same for me.

Intelligic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Firstly, I like the idea of this as a concept - sounds like something definitely worth incorporating into my own channel eventually.

I'm quite interested in orchestrating this with you to see how it turns out. =)

Royal

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Yo! This sounds awesome! I always wanted to do this when I started to get big, give back to the community. Does my channel fit? I have 200+ Subscribes and I post videos everyday. Content is always in 1080p and well produced. If you need a video of me talking about myself unlisted, just ask :)

MiketheDbacker26

Let's Player
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would definitely love to do this! So if I just send you an unlisted video, will that be fine, or is there some official sign-up thing for this? And I have something like this on my channel, a subscriber spotlight series (there's a link on my channel banner to sign up for it). So for the "mutual" part I could give you one, though I don't get nearly the amount of views that you do, but the few subs I have are amazing, and watch and comment on all of my videos, so they'd be loyal subs to you for sure if they subscribed!

rumblysuperset

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer
Firstly, I like the idea of this as a concept - sounds like something definitely worth incorporating into my own channel eventually.

I'm quite interested in orchestrating this with you to see how it turns out. =)
Sounds great to me. if you can make that via and send it as unlisted ill put it up asap. Let me know what you would like me to do for you side of it on your channel

Intelligic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Sounds great to me. if you can make that via and send it as unlisted ill put it up asap. Let me know what you would like me to do for you side of it on your channel

I'll get on that now. =)
A small collection of your favorite moments would be cool (or just link me to your favourite videos and I can gather them that way) - I plan on cutting up a 'rumblysuperset' montage. So I'll see how that works out.

Intelligic

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My introduction video is pretty much done. I'll send it to you tomorrow. =)