Beauty/Makeup Looking to do a funny (not serious) makeup 'tutorial'

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm not longer looking for collabs in this area! Sorry!
I got let down a few times and now I'm not feeling it!! Sorry!

Last edited:

Lloydo

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Good idea! Something different :) Although not really my strong suit personally so I'm just here to encourage lol

Reactions: AmberAndGolden

Cas

Reaction score
Hey! I love this idea. The whole inanimate object tutorial sounds great! I'd love to do some sort of collab with you!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey! I love this idea. The whole inanimate object tutorial sounds great! I'd love to do some sort of collab with you!
Yeah that sounds good to me!! Is that the idea you wanna go for?? Or do you wanna talk about it llliike, what's it called on here? Private message? or on fb or twitter ect

iShelby

Reaction score
I'm interested! I'm new to youtube and am under 100 subscribers though... I am getting on average +200 views though. I post similar videos to you and would love to add some comedy to my channel. Message me if you are interested!

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
I'm interested! I'm new to youtube and am under 100 subscribers though... I am getting on average +200 views though. I post similar videos to you and would love to add some comedy to my channel. Message me if you are interested!
By the way, Your channel button goes to a completely different channel!
I've had a look and I think your channel looks really good! Have you had a look at my channel, to make sure you wanna collab?
If you do I'm happy too, Just let me know what you're wanting to do :)

AshZelda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Hey, are you still looking for someone? I love this idea and I love your channel! I used to do satirical makeup tutorials before I got super serious and would love to do a funny, inanimate object one. I'm 19 and have over 100 subscribers, so if you're interested, feel free to message me on here, YouTube, or email me at ashley.nicole.1385@gmail.com.

AmberAndGolden

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Hey, are you still looking for someone? I love this idea and I love your channel! I used to do satirical makeup tutorials before I got super serious and would love to do a funny, inanimate object one. I'm 19 and have over 100 subscribers, so if you're interested, feel free to message me on here, YouTube, or email me at ashley.nicole.1385@gmail.com.
Sorry about the late reply, Yeah I am still looking for someone!
How come your sub count is hidden by the way?? Or is it just not showing up for me haha
Yeah, Should I message you on here or email you to talk about what were going to do? Which one would be easier for you:p

AshZelda

Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
Sorry about the late reply, Yeah I am still looking for someone!
How come your sub count is hidden by the way?? Or is it just not showing up for me haha
Yeah, Should I message you on here or email you to talk about what were going to do? Which one would be easier for you:p
Everything except my uploads and my playlists are hidden actually, because of some harassment issues I had a few months ago, unfortunately. I have 107 subscribers as of now. You make one video about feminism and it' end of the world, apparently.
Definitely email me and let's talk! I'm pretty much up for anything you have in mind!

Reactions: AmberAndGolden