Other Looking to do a colab video, any takers?

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey everyone,

I'm new here but I just wanted to jump right in and explore the magic of yttalk (I sound like a bot don't I) lol

Ok seriously, my YT channel is about Women's health, weight loss, motivation, beauty reviews, my random thoughts and opinions put together in a cool way etc.

I said all of that to say, I'm open to any ideas so let me know if you would like to work together ^_^

I can check out your channel, and we can figure something out that will work for the both of us

so do you want to colab?

P.s < yeah I said it p.s lol if a bunch of people want to get together and do a fun TAG video that would be awesome as well, just let me know ^_^

Reactions: Voice of Vanessa

Code

Rap Artist
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hmmmm im down....i could make you a theme song!!!!!

What you think?

Im open for video collab too but i dont know how i can be related to women health though i dont mind beeing related to womans body lol.

Hit me back!

PrettyKeli

PrettyKeli
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
@Voice of Vanessa Heck yeah! lol We could do an awesome colab or tag! I think with our personalities we could make something extremely funny lol message me and lets throw around some ideas.

@code If you do music I'm sure we could come up with an awesome colab video ye of so little faith lol message me!

Voice of Vanessa

Dimple-Smiles <3
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
@Voice of Vanessa Heck yeah! lol We could do an awesome colab or tag! I think with our personalities we could make something extremely funny lol message me and lets throw around some ideas.
Do you have skype? We can talk more about it there later today...I should sleep before i pass out on my keyboard. xD it's 4am!

Stef

STEF SZN
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hey, you're channel is cool...I'm into skin care and I've done a couple of videos before (product reviews, etc.) when I first just started my channel. I'm looking to getting better at it so if you have any ideas I'm in :)

PorcelainPeter

Check my Youtube channel!
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
If I can help in anyway lemme know :)