Gaming Looking to do a colab and try something fun read for more info

NWNetworkOfficial

Reaction score
Hey guys so my channel is growing at a pretty good pace (for me anyways) I'm looking to try new things with my channel

I would like to do a featured gamer type of show on my channel where I would find gamers on xbox, ps3, PC or even straight from youtube and I would either give them questions to answer or I would interview them and put some of there gameplay in the video. I think this would be a great way to promote other channels and it would help us all out.

I'm also looking to do a colab commentary with someone no offense to the younger kids I'm looking to colab with someone who is at least 17 because im 22 and my voice is deep and it would just sound weird with a younger person lol I've tried and I just couldn't upload the video

leave a reply if you're interested in any of the above ideas also check my channel out and get a feel of it please let me know what you think of my channel!
I would be intrested in this. Im doing quite a few games, TMNationForever, Sherwood Dungeon, Minecraft,

TundraZer0

Generic Title
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm rather interested. I could do either of the ideas, both seem fun to me. I'm pretty good at commentating/voice overs, and I have a quality microphone (blue yeti).
I also have well over 50 Xbox 360 games and many other consoles and games, so variety definitely won't be an issue. ;)

SidKriken

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Im up for colab, but does it matter what the amount of subs that a person would have? Cause I'm a small channel but I would like to know..

Deftoneish

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name your game, I'm down for it if I own it

BunkyFass

Glorified Gentleman and Lunatic
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Guru, Vlogger, Ranter, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey there, I'm very interested in taking part!
I'm 18, from England and am free pretty much all day every day!

Reina

YTT's Grey Warden
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator
Hey guys so my channel is growing at a pretty good pace (for me anyways) I'm looking to try new things with my channel

I would like to do a featured gamer type of show on my channel where I would find gamers on xbox, ps3, PC or even straight from youtube and I would either give them questions to answer or I would interview them and put some of there gameplay in the video. I think this would be a great way to promote other channels and it would help us all out.

I'm also looking to do a colab commentary with someone no offense to the younger kids I'm looking to colab with someone who is at least 17 because im 22 and my voice is deep and it would just sound weird with a younger person lol I've tried and I just couldn't upload the video

leave a reply if you're interested in any of the above ideas also check my channel out and get a feel of it please let me know what you think of my channel!
Hey there, sn4g! I'm a PC Gamer. I'm interested in your featured game show. I also make game tributes; check them out and let me know if you're interested in any collaborations. It'd be great if we could arrange a time for an interview. :) My Skype name's: TifaLockheart1992. I'm a small gaming channel, but I'm working hard towards getting bigger, and I uploads almost daily.

sn4g

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hey there, sn4g! I'm a PC Gamer. I'm interested in your featured game show. I also make game tributes; check them out and let me know if you're interested in any collaborations. It'd be great if we could arrange a time for an interview. :) My Skype name's: TifaLockheart1992. I'm a small gaming channel, but I'm working hard towards getting bigger, and I uploads almost daily.
would be cool but I mainly game on xbox360 and ps3 I can get pc games though I own a gaming laptop what kind of games are you interested in?