Gaming Looking To Create A Group To Make Awesome Videos With!

Dylan Riggs

Reaction score
  • Hello everyone I am looking to collaborate with people. 18+ only please. I play 95% on PC. I do have ps4 pro and switch. I am currently at 3.7k subs . I do not want people to collaborate with me because of my numbers. I do this as my passion. I would want to find out People who do the same. If you want to Message me you can asked for my discord​
  • I am looking to put a nice and awesome group together to make some awesome and funny content!​

NicknameHaZZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
  • Hello everyone I am looking to collaborate with people. 18+ only please. I play 95% on PC. I do have ps4 pro and switch. I am currently at 3.7k subs . I do not want people to collaborate with me because of my numbers. I do this as my passion. I would want to find out People who do the same. If you want to Message me you can asked for my discord​
  • I am looking to put a nice and awesome group together to make some awesome and funny content!​
Hey sounds awesome man I'm interested also checked out your channel and subscribed to you. You're doing some really awesome stuff looking forward tossing what you do next. I'll leave my Discord here in case you wanna contact me. My Discord name is HazzManBLAM!#4130

Hope to hear back from you soon :)

iGamerYT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I'm down to join, hit me up at iGamer#9691

ItsJustSushi

Reaction score
Hey I may not be big enough at youtube but I do wanna make stupid s**t cause why not

Discord is ♪ Sushi ♪#9111

I can just play with ya, no need to record just trying to find friends

Shanahan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Howdy,
I am looking for other content creators who would be interesting in collaborating in the future.
Any size channels welcome, big or small
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Requirements
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Must be okay with swearing
- Over the age of 18 (Or at the very least 16)
- Pc Gamer
- Must have semi decent microphone (no one wants to hear terrible audio through their headphone)
- Fluent in English or American
- No actual racists, homophobes or sexists
- Not completely necessary, but will probably need a decent graphics card
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Current Co-op games I own
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
- Prop Hunt Gmod
- Overwatch
- Borderland 2/3 (When it comes out)
- Don't Starve Together
- Dying Light
- The Escapists 2
- The Forest
- Gang Beats
- GTA V
- Half Dead