Gaming Looking to collaborate with smaller YouTube channels (Consistent collabs, if possible)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey what's up guys, hope everything is going well with you!

I'm currently looking for people to collaborate with on PC and/or Xbox for games such as Friday the 13th, The Game, GTA V (Funny Moments), I'm open to doing GMod although I never
played it, and Roblox. On Xbox, I can play GTA V, NBA 2k17, COD MWR and Battlefield 1. Please note, that I am open to suggestions of what games to play/collaborate on.

I currently hold only 84 subscribers so around that number or more subscribers is ideal.

I love comedy with some vulgar words, so if you're sensitive in any way stay FAR away please. I'd like to keep something consistent going on even if it's once a week or every two weeks.

Here is my info:

Email: j.mooree94@yahoo.com
Discord: jsmoove247 #3693
Twitter: @practicaljordan

Thanks!!

Reactions: TheHazardMaster

ManahTheMahner

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey yea i would love to do videos with yo let me know! Meanwhile i will add you on skype/discord

alex salling

Reaction score
yo I'm down for some collabs but i can only do PC games. X3

here's meh discord: Le Pinkie#8774

Last edited:

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hey what's up guys, hope everything is going well with you!

I'm currently looking for people to collaborate with on PC and/or Xbox for games such as Friday the 13th, The Game, GTA V (Funny Moments), I'm open to doing GMod although I never
played it, and Roblox. On Xbox, I can play GTA V, NBA 2k17, COD MWR and Battlefield 1. Please note, that I am open to suggestions of what games to play/collaborate on.

I currently hold only 84 subscribers so around that number or more subscribers is ideal.

I love comedy with some vulgar words, so if you're sensitive in any way stay FAR away please. I'd like to keep something consistent going on even if it's once a week or every two weeks.

Here is my info:

Email: j.mooree94@yahoo.com
Discord: jsmoove247 #3693
Twitter: @practicaljordan

Thanks!!
hey man just checked your channel. you got some good content and i would be down to collab. hmu on twitter if your interested @RedDestruction2

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm down to collab! Check out my channel and let me know if you are interested in collaborating! I currently have 265 subscribers!

Reactions: DJ Gamer

erikhofer45

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yo I'm down to collab with a solid group of funny and interesting people who are looking to grow and Dominate!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Check out my channel and let me know if I have the type of content you are looking for![DOUBLEPOST=1497653803,1497653781][/DOUBLEPOST]Also the link to your channel doe not work.