Beauty/Makeup Looking to collaborate with other YouTubers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heather Bailey

Reaction score
I have a small channel with less than 100 subs, and I was looking to collaborate with other YouTubers preferably in makeup, fashion, or music! That’s the videos I do. Also would like to do DIY videos and stuff. If you would like to collab or have any ideas as well, please reply.

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'm horrible with DIYs but I'd be down for some other collab ideas such as style challenges or such!

diverge

Reaction score
I love DIY and i would like to do some sort of collab

Mary Matthews

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a small channel with less than 100 subs, and I was looking to collaborate with other YouTubers preferably in makeup, fashion, or music! That’s the videos I do. Also would like to do DIY videos and stuff. If you would like to collab or have any ideas as well, please reply.
Hi! I would love to make a video collab with you as I am currently based in London. We can make a video with a similar subject and mention each other.[DOUBLEPOST=1520040152,1520039493][/DOUBLEPOST]I am a healthy lifestyle and DIY youtuber and I would love to collab

Reactions: Heather Bailey

KatyAdelson

I Love YTtalk
Staff member
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
The OP of this thread has been inactive on YTtalk for several weeks, so I've locked this thread to prevent confusion about active collaborations.

Status
Not open for further replies.