Short Film Looking to collaborate - with Movies channels

Arvydas

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi. My channel name is Arviz as Enter it on youtube search. I have 2485 subscribers. . I am creating videos about Movies in cinemas, action, sci-fi movies of last year and more.
I want to make video with other channel. About movies. Some theme of movies.
Requirements:
-Movies channel
- minimal subscribers 2000.
P.S. Please write here, or to my channel on youtube.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Online Collaborations - These consist of working together online, as a gamer this could be playing games and doing commentary together, as an entertainment channel this could be working together on musical pieces or sketches. These collaborations involve no or little meeting up together in person. Online collabs can include doing voice overs, commentary, animation, musical pieces, video footage recording, acting and more.
  • Goals/Aims/Purpose - It is a good idea to include what your goals and purposes of the collaboration are, whether that's simply to help grow each others audiences or to find someone to regularly work with, let them know what you want from the collaboration and what you would like to achieve.
Benefits of Collaborating

There are many benefits to collaborating with fellow creators depending on the type of collaborations you are doing. Most collaborations where you work on videos together are a great way of gaining exposure to both participating creators audiences, making appearances in other channels videos can be a great way to peak curiosity in their audience and have them visit your channel and hopefully convert into a regular viewer of your own content. Collaborating is essentially audience sharing for the purposes of growth and can lead to gaining great exposure for all channels involved. You can also collaborate without audience sharing and that can be a great way to work together and learn together at the same time. Think about how the collaborating will be beneficial to your channel and theirs and the goals both short and long term of the collaboration before proceeding.