Beauty/Makeup Looking to Collaborate with Beauty Channels

Hey all, how's it going? :)

My name's Azren and I make videos on YouTube to help people feel happier & less stressed, and if you have a beauty channel I have an interesting collaboration that we could do that would be beneficial for both your channel and mine.

I was thinking about the concept of "beauty" and realized that there are 2 keys to looking good. The first is of course looking beautiful on the outside. That being said, one thing that's equally important though is developing your "inner beauty", which comes from things like having high self confidence and being comfortable with your body type. I mean, you could have the best makeup and wear the most fashionable clothes, but if you don't carry yourself with confidence it would definitely detract from your image.

Since all you people with beauty channels have a passion for helping people improve their "outer beauty" and I have a passion for helping people improve their "inner beauty", I thought it'd be great if we did a collaboration video together to help everyone in your audience look AND feel like the most beautiful person in the world :)

If you have a beauty channel and this sounds like an interesting idea, comment on this post! I'll then send you a private message and we'll get this collabo all set up =)

Just looked through your channel, I didn't see anything about cabinets haha xD Though if you want to collabo I'd be down for sure! I'll message you on Youtube right now :)
well in my videos, thats all you generally see, cabinets lol

Back