Music Looking to collaborate with a YTPMV'er

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Hey how are you? I have a mix of Music vlogs and gaming on my channel! hopefully you'll like it! I make beats...would that work?

V

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
Hey how are you? I have a mix of Music vlogs and gaming on my channel! hopefully you'll like it! I make beats...would that work?
Oh wow did not expect a reply lol. I actually forgot to change the thread title to just "Ytpmv". I did check out some of your videos, and they are indeed nice though.

Also, my channel cannot be partnered/monetized because all of the videos I make fall under fair use.

Reactions: L.G.

L.G.

God is Good! :D
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Gamer
Oh wow did not expect a reply lol. I actually forgot to change the thread title to just "Ytpmv". I did check out some of your videos, and they are indeed nice though.

Also, my channel cannot be partnered/monetized because all of the videos I make fall under fair use.
I was meaning to ask what that meant...
I understand! (regards to the partnership)

V

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Musician
I was meaning to ask what that meant...
I understand! (regards to the partnership)
Sorry about late reply. Ytpmv stands for Youtube poop music video. I know what it means, but can't really describe it well.

Basically you take a popular source and dissect video clips in Sony Vegas or After Effects, finding crisp, precise audio samples, and use it to pitchshift with a song.

Reactions: L.G.