Gaming Looking to Collaborate w/ People

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Hello. I'm Rozald Vane and I would like to look for some people to play and record some games with me.
This might be a very big requirement-based collab-request but that's only to ensure that the collab rolls through smoothly.

Here's the requirement on the collab:
- 700+ subscribers
- Active uploads (a video per 3 days or a week is fine)
- The ability to record between 10 AM to 3 PM PST (Not saying all hours, just the general hours that I usually record)
- PC gamer (we can discuss what games we could play, check my Steam library in my signature)

That's mostly the stuff I'm looking for, if you got questions, feel free to reply on this thread.
If you are interested and meet these requirements, contact me through my email (rozaldvane@gmail.com), PM through YTTalk, or DM me on Twitter
Thanks for reading and sorry for the semi-lengthy post!

Rozald Vane

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Gamer, Commentator, Reviewer
Yeah. Looking for these types of people so that I can grow with them instead of having it one sided growth because I had that scenario happen before where one side got too big and decided to not record with and talk to me anymore.

Also, the person doesn't have to meet all requirements. The one I can try to relax on is active uploads. But I most certainly looking for similar size and the PC gamer bit.