Gaming Looking to collaborate on PC, maybe PS4

ItsKJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
My channel is centered around good times in gaming, and I'm looking to make a few new friends that are also interested in Youtube.

My channel link is below, and if you like my style of videos, I'd love to work together on one.

I've got a Steam library with over 300 games, and I've got really every "popular" game ready to go.

I've also go most games out on PS4 right now.

So if you're interested in working together on a "comedy" video, we could try to have some laughs together - let me know.

My content isn't really kid friendly by the way - keep that in mind.

Games I'm REALLY interested in making videos right now are -

Player Unkown's Battlegrounds
Wildlands
Rainbow Six Siege
The Forest

Willing to give any game a try though, just name a game and I'll let you know if I have it.

MrWhiskers

FreakStyle Gaming
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man what's going on, my group is looking for some new people to join us in playing games. Most of the people in our group all record & upload to YouTube we like to have fun while we play the games very chill and laid back we record & play games all the time. Let me know if your interested in playing with us some time. Link to my channel is down below on my channel you'll be able to see the other YouTubers I play with as well on the right.

Tactical Gavin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi,

I'm Tactical Gavin and on the Ps4. Unfortunetely, I don't have as many games as you have. However, I have a few popular ones. My gamer tag is admiralrapp on the PS4, I would like to play sometime.[DOUBLEPOST=1490412068,1490412029][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey man what's going on, my group is looking for some new people to join us in playing games. Most of the people in our group all record & upload to YouTube we like to have fun while we play the games very chill and laid back we record & play games all the time. Let me know if your interested in playing with us some time. Link to my channel is down below on my channel you'll be able to see the other YouTubers I play with as well on the right.
MrWhiskers, do you play on the Playstation 4?

Eazy Shot

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
@SirVesper what system do you play on ps4 bro? also I play For Honor, Rainbow 6 Siege, and GTA V

ItsKJ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Whats up man, how could I contact you if we were to do this?

I am interested. I Got 430 Subscribers and want a colab. xD

Here is my channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/sirvesper
Hey boss, interesting stuff I saw on your channel - where could we contact each other?

Hi,

I'm Tactical Gavin and on the Ps4. Unfortunetely, I don't have as many games as you have. However, I have a few popular ones. My gamer tag is admiralrapp on the PS4, I would like to play sometime.[DOUBLEPOST=1490412068,1490412029][/DOUBLEPOST]
MrWhiskers, do you play on the Playstation 4?
Alright I'll add you when I hope on my PS4 :up2:

SirVesper

Call Me Sir
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber