Beauty/Makeup Looking to Collaborate and Make Friends!

xksays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Hello,

I would LOVE to collaborate with someone who is into fashion, beauty/makeup, lifestyle, and anything glam :) I live in Las Vegas and would prefer to collaborate with someone who lives here as well.

Also, I don't have many friends on YouTube (less than five!). I would love it if I had some girl friends on YouTube that also are trying to do the same things that I am doing. Looking for a positive support group! :thanksthumbs:

ColletteisaBear

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Positive girl YouTuber support group here! (Or just me... but still!)

Reactions: xksays

Imani Shakir

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey girl! I'd love to be Youtube friends! My channel is more 'lifestyle' than beauty, but I have a few beauty videos coming up. Also, I live in NY so collabs are out for me, but if we're ever in the same place I'd love to link up!

Allie Danielle

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
We can always be makeup beauty youtube friends!! I'm down, I will check out all of your youtubes!! Lets stay active!

xksays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Positive girl YouTuber support group here! (Or just me... but still!)
Just subscribed to you! I love the way you edit your videos and show off the products :)[DOUBLEPOST=1539145473,1539145363][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey girl! I'd love to be Youtube friends! My channel is more 'lifestyle' than beauty, but I have a few beauty videos coming up. Also, I live in NY so collabs are out for me, but if we're ever in the same place I'd love to link up!
If ever you're in the west coast, let me know girl!!!!

Shai

Reaction score
I need Youtube friends too! I live in Texas, I do mostly fashion videos. But I am totally down for a Youtube support group!!

Cynthia_87

Reaction score
Yes!!! All about positive support for each other. I unfortunately live in California but completely down for a support group. Going to check out your channel now. :)

Reactions: xksays and Tiwalayo

Tiwalayo

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
Hello girls, I'm really happy to stumble across this chain of messages. I live in Germany, we could look into arranging a meet up, It's be so nice to make some Youtube friends. I would love to keep in touch with each and everyone of you :)

xksays

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
I need Youtube friends too! I live in Texas, I do mostly fashion videos. But I am totally down for a Youtube support group!!
Just check out your channel and subscribed!!![DOUBLEPOST=1542429461,1542429251][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yes!!! All about positive support for each other. I unfortunately live in California but completely down for a support group. Going to check out your channel now. :)
Just subscribed! I visit California often maybe next time I visit we can collaborate. Let me know if you like my channel![DOUBLEPOST=1542429581][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hello girls, I'm really happy to stumble across this chain of messages. I live in Germany, we could look into arranging a meet up, It's be so nice to make some Youtube friends. I would love to keep in touch with each and everyone of you :)
I have just subscribed to your channel and I watched your latest video. Wow, Germany looks SO beautiful. I wish I could visit someday!