Gaming Looking to Collaborate. Almost Anyone!

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey mate!
I would love to collaborate with you! Although we are equals in your eyes I may be a little... small.
But I'm sure we can help each other out. ;D
Out of the games you listed, Overwatch is probably the game I like the most and am most willing to play with you.
I live in Australia (GMT:10) and if you need my contact; megamadnessyt@gmail.com

I know I am small and might not be much, and I won't be able to upload every day or as consistently as you do. But it would be nice if you could consider. :)
Yeah, why not? Message me your discord #

Bstar

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Yeah, why not? Message me your discord #
i would like to collab with u im 17 and still learning the basics of youtube a bit but yea if u want to see my channel msg me on discord
and my discord is
Bstar#2712

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

I haven't stuck my nose into collaborations for a long while now and i've decided that it's the exact thing I need to freshen up my youtube experience, gain a following and perhaps help you gain a following too!

I'll collaborate with almost anyone, I don't care how big you are on YouTube. You're all equal in my eyes. However, i'd prefer to collaborate with someone who exudes quality in their craft.

I play PC. My games are as follows:

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

If you're interested let me know below! I'd love to (possibly) work with you!

Here's my link btw. If you want to know whether my personality would be a fit for you

Channel: DewyOtter (/Dewyotterofficial)
Hi there,

I haven't stuck my nose into collaborations for a long while now and i've decided that it's the exact thing I need to freshen up my youtube experience, gain a following and perhaps help you gain a following too!

I'll collaborate with almost anyone, I don't care how big you are on YouTube. You're all equal in my eyes. However, i'd prefer to collaborate with someone who exudes quality in their craft.

I play PC. My games are as follows:

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

If you're interested let me know below! I'd love to (possibly) work with you!

Here's my link btw. If you want to know whether my personality would be a fit for you

Channel: DewyOtter (/Dewyotterofficial)
I'd really love to collab with you. :D Your content is lit!!

BeefandRice

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
i would be interested in colabing with you, i also have some friends that do youtube and would love to play sqauds on pubg and other games if your interested?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Just saw your channel :) I'm up for collaborating and maybe possibly making a group of people to consistently collaborate with. HMU :)

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I'd really love to collab with you. :D Your content is lit!!
Cool! Discord #?[DOUBLEPOST=1504128860,1504128766][/DOUBLEPOST]
Just saw your channel :) I'm up for collaborating and maybe possibly making a group of people to consistently collaborate with. HMU :)
If you're down for a collab, that's awesome! Just chuck me your discord#. As for the group thing, i'd like to collab at least once do see how our personality dynamic plays out first.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Cool! Discord #?[DOUBLEPOST=1504128860,1504128766][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you're down for a collab, that's awesome! Just chuck me your discord#. As for the group thing, i'd like to collab at least once do see how our personality dynamic plays out first.
My discord is PotatoVillager#5494

MakerVin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
Hi, i would love to record i have most of the games you mentioned and i'm pretty good at editing.
My discord: MakerVin#0661

Divotro

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man that sounds awesome i got three other people and we would love to do a collab with you then we could form like a youtube gaming group.
My discord: Ranords#1278