Gaming Looking to Collaborate. Almost Anyone!

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi, I would love to collab with you if you're still accepting them.
Link us your youtube channel buddy, and i'll have a look-see[DOUBLEPOST=1503747178,1503747158][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would like to collab with you. I have some of the games that you have listed. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? My discord is Fichee_slays#9172
Sure thing![DOUBLEPOST=1503747213][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey i can do PUGB with you :d
No problem! Discord username?

sickastronaut

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey, from your list i have rainbow six,overwatch,bf1, gtav, other stuff as well. Im not the biggest channel though, but i try to bring good quality content to my channel (ps your trailer is great lol)

KoziOnPc

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Link us your youtube channel buddy, and i'll have a look-see[DOUBLEPOST=1503747178,1503747158][/DOUBLEPOST]
Sure thing![DOUBLEPOST=1503747213][/DOUBLEPOST]
No problem! Discord username?
Hey dude I'm from Ireland and i have RocketLeague,PUBG,CSGO And Rainbow Six Siege My discord is Testy#8727

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man I'm a very small channel compared to you (only 85 subs) but if you don't mind that I'd love to collab with you.

I have PUBG, Overwatch (I suck at it though) and Rocket League. My discord is AirDion#4147. Hopefully my channel link works lol. If not let me know and I can fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INK Drops AKA MOTIVE8

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Hi there,

I haven't stuck my nose into collaborations for a long while now and i've decided that it's the exact thing I need to freshen up my youtube experience, gain a following and perhaps help you gain a following too!

I'll collaborate with almost anyone, I don't care how big you are on YouTube. You're all equal in my eyes. However, i'd prefer to collaborate with someone who exudes quality in their craft.

I play PC. My games are as follows:

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

If you're interested let me know below! I'd love to (possibly) work with you!

Here's my link btw. If you want to know whether my personality would be a fit for you

Channel: DewyOtter (/Dewyotterofficial)
so like no ps4 huh? lol

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man I'm a very small channel compared to you (only 85 subs) but if you don't mind that I'd love to collab with you.

I have PUBG, Overwatch (I suck at it though) and Rocket League. My discord is AirDion#4147. Hopefully my channel link works lol. If not let me know and I can fix it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent you a request[DOUBLEPOST=1503815003,1503814985][/DOUBLEPOST]
so like no ps4 huh? lol
'fraid not friend

TheDrSeuss

Reaction score
Whats your discord?[DOUBLEPOST=1503976205,1503975749][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi there,

I haven't stuck my nose into collaborations for a long while now and i've decided that it's the exact thing I need to freshen up my youtube experience, gain a following and perhaps help you gain a following too!

I'll collaborate with almost anyone, I don't care how big you are on YouTube. You're all equal in my eyes. However, i'd prefer to collaborate with someone who exudes quality in their craft.

I play PC. My games are as follows:

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

If you're interested let me know below! I'd love to (possibly) work with you!

Here's my link btw. If you want to know whether my personality would be a fit for you

Channel: DewyOtter (/Dewyotterofficial)

MegaMadnessTM

Reaction score
Hey mate!
I would love to collaborate with you! Although we are equals in your eyes I may be a little... small.
But I'm sure we can help each other out. ;D
Out of the games you listed, Overwatch is probably the game I like the most and am most willing to play with you.
I live in Australia (GMT:10) and if you need my contact; megamadnessyt@gmail.com

I know I am small and might not be much, and I won't be able to upload every day or as consistently as you do. But it would be nice if you could consider. :)