Gaming Looking to Collaborate. Almost Anyone!

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

I haven't stuck my nose into collaborations for a long while now and i've decided that it's the exact thing I need to freshen up my youtube experience, gain a following and perhaps help you gain a following too!

I'll collaborate with almost anyone, I don't care how big you are on YouTube. You're all equal in my eyes. However, i'd prefer to collaborate with someone who exudes quality in their craft.

I play PC. My games are as follows:

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

If you're interested let me know below! I'd love to (possibly) work with you!

Here's my link btw. If you want to know whether my personality would be a fit for you

Channel: DewyOtter (/Dewyotterofficial)

jowlyworld

Reaction score
I would like to collaborate. My youtube channel name is Joyal. I looked at your channel and it looks cool. I enjoyed your channel trailer! I am 16 years old, Indian, and I got 23 followers. I don't really game, but your channel seems cool and I was wondering if there was something we could do together.

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would like to collaborate. My youtube channel name is Joyal. I looked at your channel and it looks cool. I enjoyed your channel trailer! I am 16 years old, Indian, and I got 23 followers. I don't really game, but your channel seems cool and I was wondering if there was something we could do together.
Odd, but i'll bite. Do you happen to have an idea of what you'd like to do together?

Reaction score
Hey, I have a german channel, but I speak decent english. I think would be fun if we could do a cs:go or overwatch collab.

IGNOran1

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey if you still looking i wouldn't mind livestreaming/recording some time just need to find a game with both play, anyhow do check my channel and let me know :)

-Discord:
Oran1#7395

DewyOtter

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I have a german channel, but I speak decent english. I think would be fun if we could do a cs:go or overwatch collab.
I'd uh, i'd like to see your channel first if that's ok. But your channel doesn't exist apparently[DOUBLEPOST=1503639276,1503639056][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey if you still looking i wouldn't mind livestreaming/recording some time just need to find a game with both play, anyhow do check my channel and let me know :)

-Discord:
Oran1#7395
Always lookin' my friend. I'll send you a friend request on discord

Jaayzilla Gaming

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

I haven't stuck my nose into collaborations for a long while now and i've decided that it's the exact thing I need to freshen up my youtube experience, gain a following and perhaps help you gain a following too!

I'll collaborate with almost anyone, I don't care how big you are on YouTube. You're all equal in my eyes. However, i'd prefer to collaborate with someone who exudes quality in their craft.

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

Here's my link btw. If you want to know whether my personality would be a fit for you

Let's do it bro.

Reaction score
Now it should work. I f***ed up at the settings.

Last edited:

Erick Ashe

Reaction score
Hi, I would love to collab with you if you're still accepting them.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there,

CSGO
Rocket League
Rainbow 6 Siege
BF4
BF1
PUBG
GTA V
Tekken 7
Golf With Your Friends
Overwatch
Gigantic
Tabletop Simulator
among others...

Hey I would like to collab with you. I have some of the games that you have listed. Can you tell me when you would like to collab with me? My discord is Fichee_slays#9172