Gaming looking to collab

Dropdead31

Reaction score
Your not on your own... I've got 12 subs lol... I've yet to find someone to join in with or group up with, I've posted on lots of posts n probably will keep on doing.. no responses as of yet cz people don't always get alerts I guess. Just keep at it. I am. I'm sure something will work out.. ;)
my channel is small as well about 79 subs but i would love to link up and bounce ideas around and see if we can't make some magic
discord is - dropdead31#1652

Reactions: DustedNerd

Dropdead31

Reaction score
I would love to, but i don’t think i will be able to fill that position, I just started 2 months ago and only have 121 subs and only managed to amass about 8k views, averaging about 320 per 48 hours, still if you feel generous I am here, I play offline games new releases. I think i am just embarrassing myself by posting here everyone seems to be 1k or above.
would love to link up with you as well im a small channel as well discord is Dropdead31#1652

Reactions: HotIsce Yt

Vladdy

Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to, but i don’t think i will be able to fill that position, I just started 2 months ago and only have 121 subs and only managed to amass about 8k views, averaging about 320 per 48 hours, still if you feel generous I am here, I play offline games new releases. I think i am just embarrassing myself by posting here everyone seems to be 1k or above.
Don’t worry about it, just keep doing what you are doing. Me personally, I started only a few days ago and have no subscribers So 121 subs that you have, it is my milestone rn

HotIsce Yt

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Don’t worry about it, just keep doing what you are doing. Me personally, I started only a few days ago and have no subscribers So 121 subs that you have, it is my milestone rn
Thanks

DustedNerd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
my channel is small as well about 79 subs but i would love to link up and bounce ideas around and see if we can't make some magic
discord is - dropdead31#1652
Hey dude.. that sounds good... I've sent a friend request on discord.

JAS LAND

Reaction score
we are ok with collabing with the op or anyone in the comments, here is our channel

TPGC_Xotic

Reaction score
Is anyone trying to do a Call of Duty Modern Warafare Collaboration on ps4? Message me on Instagram tpgc_xotic !!