Other Looking to Collab?

Amberfireheart

Reaction score
Hi, My name is Amber and ever since I heard about collab I've been wanting to try them out,
I'm 25 and a gamer but I'm open to new things
So if you want to talk about making a collab I'm game :)

Reactions: KantoGaming

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
First of all, I love the pun ;) Second of all, do you happen to speak any other languages? Or are you learning any languages right now?

KantoGaming

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome! You can check out my channel and if you like the content we can come up with a collab :D

Azren the Language Nerd

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Welcome! You can check out my channel and if you like the content we can come up with a collab :D
Hmmm I'm not really a gamer at all unfortunately :/ We could potentially do something language related on my channel if you wanted, since I have a language-learning channel. But if you don't have much of an interest in languages, we may have hit a wall :p

Amberfireheart

Reaction score
I took a look at your channel Kantogamer and if you still want too I would like to do a collab with you[DOUBLEPOST=1473247213,1473246921][/DOUBLEPOST]
First of all, I love the pun ;) Second of all, do you happen to speak any other languages? Or are you learning any languages right now?
I speak English and don't know very much of other languages. but thanks for having an interest in doing a collab with me :)