Other Looking to collab!

ItsMatthew

Looking to collab with anyone and about anything! I am down for whatever I have just under 1.5k subs so let me know what you think and hit me up either here or over on my Twitter. It's YTItsMatthew.

Also feel free to drop a comment over on my channel I should see it and reply there also.

Hey Matthew,
Just saw your post on YT.
Where abouts are you based?

We are looking to make a short sci-fi film with YagManX in October,
Would be great if we could get your help on that?

We are location scouting now - more than likely the filming will take place in and around Essex.

Message me at: Kaicreative@outlook.com

Cheers man,

Kai.

Oh I'd love to do one! I do videos on coffee and all sorts of neat stuff related to it. Hit me up if you wanna give it a shot

I'm looking to collaborate with anyone any size? I have currently got 26 subscribers I don't mind what sort video we do you can check out my most recent video if you want.
what do I want to gain - youtube friend, to have fun, gain more exposure interact with more viewers
my channel is Chaos Empz w/ 26 subs.

Sure I know have 41 subs upload daily. you can see what my content is like just type Chaos Empz is with 41 subs my old channel had 216 subs

I have waaaaay less subscribers than you, but maybe we could bring you onto my channel to do something? That way I'm not taking advantage of your higher subscriber count, haha.

Do you happen to speak any other languages and/or are you learning any languages currently? I have a language learning channel on YouTube, which is why I ask.

Back