Gaming Looking to Collab with Like-Minded YouTubers

TheDoctorsAdvocate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey guys! My name is TheDoctorsAdvocate. I've been posting up gaming videos on YouTube for a few months now and I think I've reached a point where I would like to find other like-minded people doing YouTube videos to collab with. My channel is nothing big, not much more than 40 subscribers at this point. But none of that matters to me. I could care less how many subscribers you have, I just want to find awesome, funny, like-minded gamers to play games, record videos, and have fun with.

What I'm looking for:

2 - 5 people who vibe really well with me and my style of gaming and commentary to play games with and record YouTube videos with on a regular basis.

Qualifications:
Subscribers: 0 - 1,000,000,000 I really don't care how many subscribers you have. Let's just have fun creating videos.

Views: 0 - 1,000,000,000 I really only care that you upload semi-regularly. I want serious collabs only.

Age: Just be mature enough to handle my style of gaming and commentary.

I hope to hear from you guys soon! Let's create something awesome.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would like to collab with you. I couldn't find your channel though. And a question I have is how often are you looking to record?

TheDoctorsAdvocate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I should've just fixed the link, should work now.

I would like to do recordings on a semi-regular basis. Every week or every other week. Whatever works best with scheduling.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I should've just fixed the link, should work now.

I would like to do recordings on a semi-regular basis. Every week or every other week. Whatever works best with scheduling.
What games do you have?

TheDoctorsAdvocate

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
What games do you have?
I play PC and Xbox. I've got a lot on Xbox. A library of over 300 games there. Everything from COD and other shooters to indie multiplayer games. Anything except for sports games. And PC I don't have much yet aside from some free games I've found.

Michael Copeland

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys! My name is TheDoctorsAdvocate. I've been posting up gaming videos on YouTube for a few months now and I think I've reached a point where I would like to find other like-minded people doing YouTube videos to collab with. My channel is nothing big, not much more than 40 subscribers at this point. But none of that matters to me. I could care less how many subscribers you have, I just want to find awesome, funny, like-minded gamers to play games, record videos, and have fun with.

What I'm looking for:

2 - 5 people who vibe really well with me and my style of gaming and commentary to play games with and record YouTube videos with on a regular basis.

Qualifications:
Subscribers: 0 - 1,000,000,000 I really don't care how many subscribers you have. Let's just have fun creating videos.

Views: 0 - 1,000,000,000 I really only care that you upload semi-regularly. I want serious collabs only.

Age: Just be mature enough to handle my style of gaming and commentary.

I hope to hear from you guys soon! Let's create something awesome.
Sup dude. I am interested in collabing with you. I play on Xbox and a little bit of pc. I also have a bunch of Xbox 360 games as well.

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I play PC and Xbox. I've got a lot on Xbox. A library of over 300 games there. Everything from COD and other shooters to indie multiplayer games. Anything except for sports games. And PC I don't have much yet aside from some free games I've found.
Yeah I am down for free games on PC as I don't have X-box