Gaming Looking to collab with anyone around the ages of 13-18 on PS4

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My youtube channel is Totally Intoxicated and I wanna collab with people! My channel only has 30 subscribers. I am 15 years old, don't click my link, it doesn't work, just look up totally intoxicated on the website!

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm 15 looking for a ps4 gaming group, would rather if you had an elgato or any capture card but if not it;s okay, this is a long term group. let me know if you're interested! Reply here and I will give my Youtube channel (Totally intoxicated) My link does not work, I will also like to have you guys share your videos with me so i can put them all together achievement hunter style!

Last edited:

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
I have edited the title to age 13-18 because 13 is the minimum legal age for this forum and also for Youtube itself. :)

Reactions: Riddikore

EliteAceGaming

Reaction score
yo whats up man I am a ps4 gamer I am also 15 and was wondering if you want to collab.

Zombie Slayer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
My youtube channel is Totally Intoxicated and I wanna collab with people! My channel only has 30 subscribers. I am 15 years old, don't click my link, it doesn't work, just look up totally intoxicated on the website!
Hey, I got about 50 subs, I'm 17, if you are interested in collating DM me on twitter @zombie393slayer

Jrgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey I'm 15 looking for a ps4 gaming group, would rather if you had an elgato or any capture card but if not it;s okay, this is a long term group. let me know if you're interested! Reply here and I will give my Youtube channel (Totally intoxicated) My link does not work, I will also like to have you guys share your videos with me so i can put them all together achievement hunter style!
hmu on twitter @A6_Onyx

Sansci

Reaction score
95 subs and 15 XDD my psn is Fenassassin just hit me up with the message sayin what game.