Animation Looking to Collab w/ animator to discuss scientific/medical topics

Tharsan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would like to work with a creative individual(s) to create a channel where we discuss scientific and/or medical current or hot topics, news, etc. The videos can be comprised of either exclusively animation, or a combination of animation and live video wherever appropriate.

I have an extensive science background with experience in teaching, and I am an amateur photographer, writer, director, and short filmmaker. I have on board with us a musician who will compose original music for our videos.

I am looking for an individual who is creative, detail-oriented, passionate, enthusiastic, diligent and reliable to partner with who is willing to work on animation/video editing, neither of which are my skill set. A good sense of humour would be a significant bonus. You are also welcome to contribute as much or as little as you want to the content/writing/voiceovers/etc. depending on your interests.

I do have a hectic schedule, but I am committed to a long term project, and will devote whatever time I have.

I am located in Toronto, Canada, so a local person would be ideal, but considering the nature of the work, we can certainly collaborate online if you live elsewhere.

If you are interested you can email me: t _ s i v a k u m a r 0 3 @ h o t m a i l . c o m and let me know what your interests are, your skill sets, where you live, your current level of YouTube experience, and what type of collaboration you are envisioning.

Rila Studios

Reaction score
I have a 2D/ 3D animation Studio and also I work with a YouTube channel now for weekly animation series.
We can do what you want perfectly.

Do you have a script ready?