Gaming Looking to collab PC | PS4

WhySoZ

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi there!

I'm a very small channel with only 11 subscribers currently as my channel was inactive due to some hardware problems and I had taken my older videos down in order to lead my channel in a better direction. I'm working on remastering some but I'm not going to talk about that right now.

Anyway on with the point:

I've recently gotten back into making content and since I have upgraded my PC I'm now able to stream/record. While I am uploading remastered versions of my old content I would like to develop some new content with others. I have a large steam library and a number of other games both on PC and PS4 as well as other platforms such as Switch but if there is any games in particular anyone would like to collab with me on you can let me know here or message my discord which i'll put at the bottom of this post. My content is mainly short videos currently but I'm fine with creating other content. I'm fine to collab with anyone so if you're interested please let me know!

Sorry it's formal I'm not that used to posting, anyway I hope to hear from you if you're interested!

Discord: Shine#1267