Gaming Looking to Collab PC games

BenDoesStuff

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hello, My name is Benjamin

I have been looking for people to collab for the past week now, and I wanna get your attention.

What we will be collabing/posting on youtube (Games we're gonna play) is GTA V, Garry's mod, Golf it and golf with your friends, shellshock, Left 4 dead 1 n' 2, stick fight: the game, UNO, Cards against humanity, and Skribbl.io.

Info about me

I am 13
I have 94 subs at this date, 10/30/2018 11:23 PM pacific standard time
I live in the U.S so if you need good internet gameplay and you live in the U.S, then friend me
I am nice and don't like to start rumors and get people mad (except for content purposes but thats different)
And I don't really rage that often.

Requirements
Good enough mic to where we can understand you. Background keyboard tapping and mouse clicking is ok.
There is no requirement for sub counts
You need to have Garry's mod and Team Fortress 2. Garry's mod to play and Team Fortress 2 for the maps to be in Garry's mod
You must have discord. If you don't have discord then we can message or talk to you. It is free and is easy to make an account.
And last but not least, you must be 10+ I do care about age because sometimes I or someone else might make a joke that might ruin you (take me for example) so I suggest not joining if you're 12- but 10+ is aloud.

My discord is BenDoesStuff#5280 so if you wanna add me, there ya go.

So that's it and I will be deleting this on november 17, so if you wanna join and play games with me it has to be before november 17th. Bye and see you when you add me.

Poisonous Penguin

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey I would love to collab with you! I am 12 I have discord and I have 118 subs.