Gaming Looking to Collab (PC and possibly Xbox)

Dusk225

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the title suggests, I'm looking to collab with people. Mostly looking to play stuff like Rocket League, 20XX, Portal 2, Golf With Your Friends, Overwatch, Paladins, and possibly Elder Scrolls Online.

.Must be 18+
.Have a decent mic (I have a Snowball ice myself)
.Ok with dark humor and sarcastic humor because that's literally most of my commentary
And that's pretty much it. I'm just trying to find people with whom I click well with, so hopefully, that can happen.

My Discord is Dusk225 #9544, and my Skype is furon14, though I greatly prefer Discord. Hope to hear from some of you soon!

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
As the title suggests, I'm looking to collab with people. Mostly looking to play stuff like Rocket League, 20XX, Portal 2, Golf With Your Friends, Overwatch, Paladins, and possibly Elder Scrolls Online.

.Must be 18+
.Ok with dark humor and sarcastic humor because that's literally most of my commentary
And that's pretty much it. I'm just trying to find people with whom I click well with, so hopefully, that can happen.

My Discord is Dusk225 #9544, and my Skype is furon14, though I greatly prefer Discord. Hope to hear from some of you soon!
question calling people retard is a bad thing

Dusk225

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I mean, I used to say it a lot back in the day, but I don't really say it much anymore.

robotgamerplays

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer

.Must be 18+

hey im 17 but im already the type of person who swear alot ... even my parents are getting angry of me so is it ok to collab ??

TheToastGamer

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
What's up my dude,

I'd be down for that :) my discord is: TheToastGamer#3199

ItsMarck

Reaction score
What if i am 16 and a half close to 17 but not quite 18?

Brix

Reaction score
i'm not 18+ i am 15 but that aside i fit everything. could you make an exception?