Gaming Looking to collab on same channel

Splitzscreen

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Name: Sanjul Sharma

Channel: Splitzscreen HD

Subs: 1, 142

What I want: I want to do video playthrough for games and just going through story modes and such. IMO series are a good way to keep your viewers engaged, if your content is good of course.

What I’m looking for: I’m interested in finding someone who loves gaming as much as I do and can bring creative ideas to the table. I’d like to work alongside my future partner on this channel to post more videos and help expand the content of them. I know there is potential for this channel to be great, I just really need a partner who shares the same interests as I do.

Why I want to do this: I have always had a great passion for gaming and playing co-op games. I created videos last summer weekly and had some success, as I got to 1k+ subs in less than 2 months of consistent posting. I have access to full adobe software and I am above average at editing. I am hoping to work with someone with a serious passion for gaming and who is decently committed to making multiple videos a week.

My background/Additional info: I’m 23 years old and living out in Texas. I have some really great ideas when it comes to content and growing channels, however I’m looking for an equally passionate person to make the dream come alive.

I enjoy gaming, but it’s always easier for me to engage with games when I’m playing with others.

DrawingLapsesT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am incredibly interested.. if you can contact me through discord via flynn#4799

Last edited: