Gaming looking to collab on ps4

roguerazer

Reaction score
hey guys my name is razer and today im looking to make friends with people , i mostly play friday 13th, rainbow six siege, gta , and injustice on ps4 , but i must warn you alot of people try use me for my thumbnails and photoshop skills so please dont try but hit me up if you just wanna be friends and collab :)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey man! I've just been checking out your channel and I love it! your videos are very well done and really entertaining :D I'd love to be able to be friends and hopefully collab with you. I only started Youtube a couple of months ago so Im still getting used to everything. Out of the games you listed above I have Friday 13th, which I got recently so I'm still trying to get use to the game but I plan on making some videos on it. :D But yeah like I said I'd love to be able to be friends and collab at some point.

Reactions: roguerazer

roguerazer

Reaction score
hey man im glad you like the channel and all means alot , and awesome you got friday, im looking for people to collab with that are 15- to like early 20s as any older could be abit weird if you get me, how old are ya?

Techicvi

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer
My psn is fastfire95 and my twitter is @mattstill70 if ur interested

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Okay man no worries, that's understandable. I'm 24, so that is a bit older than what you said. Like I said, no worries if too old :D

Reactions: roguerazer

roguerazer

Reaction score
Okay man no worries, that's understandable. I'm 24, so that is a bit older than what you said. Like I said, no worries if too old :D
naa 24 aint to old man, thats fine, im trying to get things sorted with a whole group but ill hit you up once it is and ill invite you in

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Awesome man! sounds great! Yeah definitely hit me up once it is all sorted.

pure G'z

Reaction score
hey guys my name is razer and today im looking to make friends with people , i mostly play friday 13th, rainbow six siege, gta , and injustice on ps4 , but i must warn you alot of people try use me for my thumbnails and photoshop skills so please dont try but hit me up if you just wanna be friends and collab :)
i would like to do a video with you as i have just started a Chanel if you want to make a video add me as a friend on PlayStation my username is Omargazakid and so i know its you could you text me saying yt talk