Gaming Looking to collab im a small youtuber but has 156 subs i play on ps4

KingsGaming

Reaction score
I am looking to collab with someone that has 30 or 100 subs If you would like to merge all your subs to my channel or I merge my subs to your channel. What I mean by that is I give you my e-mail and pass so we can work on one channel and grow together I do bo3 NBA2k16 and UFC if you would like to collab just reply here and give your email address so we can do it private so you wont give ur password in public. oh don't click the link because it don't take you to my channel it says I did not make one but I did dec 15 2015

Saad Ahmed

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I am looking to collab with someone that has 30 or 100 subs If you would like to merge all your subs to my channel or I merge my subs to your channel. What I mean by that is I give you my e-mail and pass so we can work on one channel and grow together I do bo3 NBA2k16 and UFC if you would like to collab just reply here and give your email address so we can do it private so you wont give ur password in public. oh don't click the link because it don't take you to my channel it says I did not make one but I did dec 15 2015
Hey I fall under your specified sub count. I have COD BO3 on PS4. My gamertag is Fichee_slays. I was wondering if you could collab with me. Can you please tell me when you would like to collab with me that is if you would like to collab with me. Thank you!

Reactions: KingsGaming