Comedy Looking to Collab, I do animated comedy, let me know if you're interested

CarsonJudd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Like I said, my youtube channel named after my name is just getting started, check it out and if you vibe on the same type of comedy then lets collaborate.

Reactions: KyyTv

KyyTv

Reaction score
I'm very interested. I have a few ideas in mind.

Crisp Bill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey Carson. I'm doing about the same thing only I can't animate for s**t. How do you do the animations? I'd be interested in a collab though I am a very small channel for now.

CarsonJudd

Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian
Hey Carson. I'm doing about the same thing only I can't animate for s**t. How do you do the animations? I'd be interested in a collab though I am a very small channel for now.
Using Macromedia flash, I draw each frame by hand using a mouse and keyboard like a f*****g cave man since I can't afford a tablet. I enjoy doing this s**t though, you really need love for the work to do animation

KyyTv

Reaction score
What's your email, I'd love a collab, do some storytime cartoons ect.... just checked out your channel and what you've uploaded so far is really good!

Crisp Bill

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Using Macromedia flash, I draw each frame by hand using a mouse and keyboard like a f*****g cave man since I can't afford a tablet. I enjoy doing this s**t though, you really need love for the work to do animation
Wow. Cool.

Check the latest video on my channel. I think we can collab succesfully. I have an idea. Let me know if you'd be interested.

Tigero

Reaction score
CarsonJudd, are you still looking to collaborate?

ShawnMcCallum

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I like your style man! I'd be down to work on something if you're interested. I have a small web series I've wanted to do for a while but it may be a bit ambitious at this stage. Still I got some other comedy bits I've written that would work well animated I'm sure.

Let me know.

Cheers