Gaming Looking to collab/grow channel with other people!

Andros

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey you should team up with my gaming group? were called entertainment gaming daily. We do game discussions, lets plays, walkthoughs, unboxings, gaming news and updates, We also go over topics like 5 favorite games of all time or what we hope to see at e3. You would have your news, be apart of the team and you will get well known on my side of things as well as a EGD team member

TEd26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
let's collab! it will be fun! :D

note: i'm GMT +7
Discord: Ed26#3223

RadicalFyrus

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, i'm putting together a group of gamers to create funny moments style videos on games such as Garrys Mod, GTA V etc, check out my channel to see the kind of content I create and if you dig it, hit me up. 22 years old, from the UK, I use discord and own a Blue Yeti mic.

TEd26

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man, i'm putting together a group of gamers to create funny moments style videos on games such as Garrys Mod, GTA V etc, check out my channel to see the kind of content I create and if you dig it, hit me up. 22 years old, from the UK, I use discord and own a Blue Yeti mic.
can i join your group? maybe we can play together when i got free time!

TheHazardMaster

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Comedian, Gamer
Hello Everyone! My name is Bryson but my social media name is Brykonix. I am 18, and play a whole variety of games and have a job so if I don't own the game, I will be able to purchase it if I feel like it! I am mainly just looking for someone to help grow our channels together and just get bigger, and aslo have fun! I mainly play PC but also have a Xbox One and plan to get a PS4 in the future so just a FYI.

Things I'd Appreciate(But isn't a must)
-Good Audio/Mic
-Discord over Skype plz
-Just be nice and not mean! Haha

Thank You!:)
hey man I just checked out your channel and you have got some pretty nice videos. I currently have 151 subs and would definitely love to collab sometime either on pc or xbox one. I think it would really be fun. Add me on discord if your interested in doing a video sometime.
Discord: Hitlers Antidepressant#0856

STC Seam

Reaction score
Hey Im down to make a video and im in same situation as you where I want calab with someone and help each other grow.

BrownyGamingTime

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I have a community of youtubers if you would like to join. Contact me thro discord Browny#3873

baconbasket

Bacon of the Baskets
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! If you were still looking to collab, DJ Bacon Basket#4174

Graveilgaming

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi Bryson, Andrew here nice to meet you what pc games do you play? If not specific what genre games do you enjoy to record the most? Gives me a brief idea of what you're into [emoji41] I got Xbox one too played GTA online for a fair while but haven't used it in a while except for Netflix!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AirDion

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey man if you're still looking for people you can add me on Discord (AirDion#4147) I have a pretty solid group of people and we're about to start a new Ark Survival Evolved server if you're interested in joining. Just shoot me a Discord