Commentary Looking to collab! 13-16 year old commentary channels welcome!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tears of Fire

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
So I recently started YouTube and I'd love to collab with someone to help mine and probably their channel grow! The collaboration would involve talking about trending topics such as iDubbbz vs Tana Mongeau, Trap Nation hacking, YouTube drama and stuff like that! If you are interested, we would probably make a video on each of our channels however I'd only like 13-16 years olds in the collabs because that's my kinda age category! At the moment I have 25 subscribers however I get around 60 views a video!

Reactions: TopSpeed

ZaFox YT

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey! I match this perfectly! I'm 14 next month and I make gaming videos, I'm starting to make challenges, vlogs and other cool stuff! I want to start making a few commentary videos as well!
If you wanna message me back, my twitter is Official_ZaFox

Matt0417

Reaction score
Channel Type
Reviewer
I would love to! Message me on Twitter: Matt0417. I am 14.

TopSpeed

Reaction score
Channel Type
Commentator
I would love to collab we make commentary videos and we have the same amount of subscribers also we are in the same age range

my twitter if u want to dm me: Top11Speed

Sansci

Reaction score
I have a pretty spicey mic and a monotone voice so i think this matches me perfectly, do ya have discord

Brix

Reaction score
I'd Love To, I'm Always Looking For People That Want To Talk About YouTube[DOUBLEPOST=1501281223,1501281198][/DOUBLEPOST]Add me on Discord brix#7243

Crown

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction score
Channel Type
Guru
@Brix

This thread is from January and OP hasn't been online since February. Please don't bump very old threads - It is likely that some of the people are no longer active here and it is very confusing for those who are. ^^

Tip: You can see when a member was last online by clicking on their username above their avatar.

Reactions: Brix
Status
Not open for further replies.