Gaming Looking To Add Members To Gaming Group

Hello, Im 20 years old and live in the USA. I am looking to start YouTube, i only have 3 subscribers and haven't posted a video yet. I have been debating on what to make first and i always make the excuse that i don't have good enough equipment. I feel as if i would start with collaborating that i would feel more comfortable uploading. I have a PC, Xbox One, and a 360 with an elgato capture card. Let me know with what you decide.

Thank you for your time,
Daylight

I mean if you would give a 15 year old a chance (people say I'm more mature then most 15 year olds) I have 22 subs and I play on Pc if you want to dm me on twitter where we can talk more.... :)

Hello, Im 20 years old and live in the USA. I am looking to start YouTube, i only have 3 subscribers and haven't posted a video yet. I have been debating on what to make first and i always make the excuse that i don't have good enough equipment. I feel as if i would start with collaborating that i would feel more comfortable uploading. I have a PC, Xbox One, and a 360 with an elgato capture card. Let me know with what you decide.

Thank you for your time,
Daylight
Daylight, what are you using? With nothing uploaded, I can't see/hear anything to judge quality. Hit me up on Steam and we can play something to test it out. Rokonacdc.[DOUBLEPOST=1473392121,1473392074][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hey I would be interested. I'm 21.
Check out my channel and lemme know if I'm a good fit :D
Kanto, I messaged you on YouTube. You can reply there or add me on Steam and send me a message. Rokonacdc.

Hey names Matt and I am currently 20 and live in the UK. I'm not sure if you'd want me to join you but I thought I may as well apply. I currently have 15 subs though I've had previous channels that I eventually deleted for personal reasons. Highest one previously was around 200 mark. In terms of uploads I've just deleted my videos on my channel for a fresh start. But I'm aiming to have my first video up by the time I'm back from holiday in two odd weeks time and then I'll try and upload consistently every 3 days. It might not work every 3 days but I'll adjust depending on the time I do have. If you're wondering if I might not be the person to join you, I understand I just thought I'd apply anyway.

Thanks for your time, Matt.

I'm 18 years old and form the UK .
I've 350+ subs .
Duno if you would like to have a girl in the group but If ya then just hit me up on here whenever

I'm 18 years old and form the UK .
I've 350+ subs .
Duno if you would like to have a girl in the group but If ya then just hit me up on here whenever

Absolutely! I just watched your most recent video and it was glorious. Add me on Steam. Rokonacdc

hey bro my names Reece im 19 and I live in london I havnt been uploading recently bcoz I didnt have anyone to collabe with i am more than dedicated and available most of the time.
Exactly what Im looking for your looking for

Back