looking or feedback on a 5min automotive video

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
this is a video iv put off for way too long. I did another video where I mentioned I was going to make a video on this topic then filmed this one just a few days later. reviewed the footage then realized I was missing some clips I thought I recorded or miss placed some or something. over all wasn't happy with it. planned on re-shooting some stuff. but then blew up the transmission in that car before I got a chance to do that and this video has been on the back burner for months and now waiting on parts to put the car back together I decided I need to get this video uploaded anyway

im not really happy with the video. I think it came out ok but im not really sure why I don't like it. im not sure if its just because its not how I pictured the video coming out or if there is something wrong with the video. would like some feedback on it.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
I guess if no one has any input on the video, I updated the thumbnail on that one and a few others, any thoughts on the thumbnail? I know I suck at thumbnails...lol

UhoohExtra

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Ezrider.. did you take the famous super smooth jaguar V12 /one of greatest iconic power plants ever made and replace it with one a your american engines?? because if you did i pretty sure there are rules about this that will prohibit your entry to the pearly gates!. Thumbnail sucks (respectfully)! I'mma bored so I'm gonna make a quick example of what I think might work better for you buddy.

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
Reaction score
Channel Type
Other
lol no I didn't pluck a v12 from the car, it was originally a 4.0L inline 6. that I chased electrical gremlins on for a couple years and random no starts. then about 6 months after I re painted the car the ecm quit and I basically said im tired of screwing with this gutless pig had a core vortec 350 laying around so I put that up on a engine stand tore it down rebuilt it hopped it up a bit and threw it in the car.

iv got another core vortec 350 laying around im about to put on the engine stand to go in a 89 Toyota pickup. small block Chevy's seem to grow on tree's seems like iv always got a rebuildable one laying around....lol

thanks for taking the time to reply and send me a sample thumbnail