Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I do videos like reacting to other videos , DIY's, rants, hacks, etc. So, if your channel is affiliated somehow with those things contact me. I want you to please check out my channel and see my content the channel name is HijabiProductions. Please contact me if you want to take this opportunity at cutekittykat40@gmail.com :)

InteferanceYT

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber, Musician, Vlogger, Comedian, Gamer, Commentator, Other
I do videos like reacting to other videos , DIY's, rants, hacks, etc. So, if your channel is affiliated somehow with those things contact me. I want you to please check out my channel and see my content the channel name is HijabiProductions. Please contact me if you want to take this opportunity at cutekittykat40@gmail.com :)
I'm thinking about doing this type of stuff on my second channel, what would you want to do and how would we do it?

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
yeah just send me the link to your second channel through my email that I listed interferanceYT and i'll get back to you on it

Megan Lanice

Reaction score
Hey! We have around the same amount of subscribers (i have 46ish) and I think we're about the same age! My channel is Megan Lanice and I love to do DIY videos too so if you would like to collab and be YouTube friends then email me officialjbg16@gmail.com !!!