Vlog Looking for YouTube's UK

MozzVlogs

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking to make friends within the community and collab even start a group let me know if you'd be interested.

Khappa

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Director, Musician, Vlogger
Hi guys I see both your channels. I'm a musician and vlogger (don't worry Im looking for collabs out of the music also). Basically I would like to collaborate with vloggers in the making new videos together.
Im also looking for a small space where to shoot in and place light and cam. Please reply me and get in touch

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Looking to make friends within the community and collab even start a group let me know if you'd be interested.
Hey, I've just started my new youtube channel.
Hi guys I see both your channels. I'm a musician and vlogger (don't worry Im looking for collabs out of the music also). Basically I would like to collaborate with vloggers in the making new videos together.
Im also looking for a small space where to shoot in and place light and cam. Please reply me and get in touch
I'd be interested with working with all 3 of you, just started a vlog myself and want to get it off the ground!

C.O.D.I Clan

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hi guys my channel is uk based and pretty new to this so looking to collaborate my channel is about me and my kids but happy to add a bit of something different in to change things up a bit!

swbillz

Reaction score
I'm a vlogger looking to form a vlog squad, if anyone is interested let me know, I am based in London :)

tbranscott

Reaction score
Website
www.thebrandenscott.com
Channel Type
Youtuber, Vlogger
I'm a travel vlogger visiting London, so I couldn't do a full time vlog squad, but I'd love to collab while I'm there!

tsakisworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey there :)

I'm located in Greece, and I'm making vlog videos mostly, but also challenges, and review videos. I'd be up to discussing a collab and figuring out a way to make it work :)

PansGaming

YTtalk Mad
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hey guys, I'm just coming back into making YouTube videos after a long time off and was getting back into vlogging. Would love to do some kind of collaboration, but how do you collaborate as vloggers? Like as a gamer making gaming content it's easy to collab, how do you go about collaborating as a vlogger?

tsakisworld

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I think if you film in the same city of something, you can collaborate as a vlogger, like film a challenge or a Q&A or something, I don't know.