Gaming Looking for youtubers who want to grow there channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

RazeReckage

Reaction score
Hey man,
Don't know if i'm too early to call out my channel but I feel like you're idea is also a great way to give small channels an opportunity to get noticed by the community.

So here I am , I recently started my channel and have currently 3 videos. I started uploading a week and a half ago so not that much content yet.
I try to record/edit/upload as much as i possibly can.

I try to make funny videos. Anyways contact me here or through skype: therustler009.

I will link you my channel through skype so you can check it out and see how you feel about it.

Thanks anyways

Greetings

DemonDoggie0811

I've Got It
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
That sounds epic! if you dont have too many people yet that sounds like a lot of fun! If you need any help I could attempt to organize cover art and help design it but it would still be fun nevertheless. If you want to check out my channel the channel button actually works(Yay) so you can check it out there but I also have a new channel so just tell me if you want to see that one 2. I have 50+ subs on both and only one vid on my new one!

ProfessionalRik

Gaming Culture's Icon
Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I want in. I post content daily and have no issue creating new material for your medium. I'm on XB1 and play any games I can acquire. I'm also a talented writer, so I could review anything I play.

Kesfoon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This is a very good idea we can all help each other out in some way , i make funny gaming videos check out my channel i almost got murdered. KESFOON40497594-outlast-wallpapers.png

ChookaBC

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to join this magazine! I'm currently trying to turn my "minecraft" based YouTube channel into more of a "pure gaming" based and I feel like this could certainly help me out, and others! Hit me up however possible and I'll be sure to get in contact! :)

bacondoenutes

Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Hey, I am very interested in collaborating with you. I have very little amount of subscriber, but I make really great quality videos. I am taking youtube quite seriously and work super hard on every one of my videos. But my channel just doesn't seem to grow. I make a variety type of videos.( mostly newest games) You can go to my channel and watch my channel trailer to learn more about me.(note: I'm only 16 and just a little shy with older people)

thereagan

Reaction score
this was a nice idea but wrongly executed, it's the era of web2.0 , imagine a gaming blog run by some ppl in here, willing to help small youtubers, imagine getting traffic from those small channels, into the blog, and viceversa, it would be very good for seo, exposure, and likely minded people. i post about the blog, the blog post about me, we are all happy and we can grow faster.

Tyleristyhd4

Reaction score
Sounds Awsome I would love to join or if need help would help to maybe my channel tyhd4 would love to blow up and be recognized around town would love to help dm me or comment on this my channel says it's not there just search through YouTube it self

Mamon

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
sound good would like to join

Status
Not open for further replies.