Status
Not open for further replies.

Lee Hilton

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
No, I'm on the computer.

Edit: I've tried a couple of different buttons but it just shows a blank white pop up
ok thats strange works for me. can you try is again please on the 2nd page.

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I would love to join. I am fairly new to Youtube and only have 25 subs though. Thank you for your time

Lee Hilton

Liking YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I would love to join. I am fairly new to Youtube and only have 25 subs though. Thank you for your time
That's fine. If you fill out the relevant forms in magazine. There is one for reviews certain games and one for being youtuber spotlight.

Thanks

Reaction score
wow, this sounds amazing! i would love to help out in this in any way i can possible!

I dont generally do reviews but i have done a walkthrough of a game before and on the TRIALS game series i tend to do themed reviews of creators tracks.

If you would be interested in teaming up then give me a message on skype: Caper540, or twitter @thethingandi :) hope to hear from ya

Elex

Reaction score
I'm very interested in this!! Let me know when this project starts so you can feature my channel! Thanks

Jab Twist

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
This sounds great!
I can defiantly do walkthroughs, playthroughs and reviews of games! If you want to feature me on your magazine I'll put all my effort into getting you good footage and It'll work out well for both of us!
Reply if interested thanks:)

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
I am interested, but my channel doesn't include many reviews etc. I am skilled and experienced in marketing and magazine creation, as I have my own which is active in my local area. I am not worried about promote my channel, I am just happy to help

Message me on skype (no calls) - tobyhhh4

DivideAndConquer

Reaction score
Channel Type
Gamer
Hi everyone

I am looking for people who would be interested in joining an online magazine. Wont cost you any money and you can be involved as little or as much as you want. I will just use the content you put out normally on your Channel.

Basically I am looking for youtubers who do reviews of newly released games or Walkthrough or if you do something a bit different. I am a youtuber myself, my channel is called 2controllers1sofa, but I started over a year ago. Now I recently had a baby so I had to take break from videos and I just had this awesome idea what if there was a online gaming magazine made by the gamers. Our channels would get much more publicity and would be fun along the way.

So i was thinking we would be releasing an online magazine every month which contains gaming content like videos, articles, podcast, or what ever coolstuff we can find. (I would love to start a magazine podcast with all of us) In return your content will be completely credited to you, they will have links to your website, youtube, social media.

I wouldn't be asking for any money for this I would be doing all the work unless you want to help which would be great. I will be paying for adverising myself. I would just use the content you create to fill the magazine. Exposing your channel to thousands (hopefully 100,000+) of gamers every month.

The magazine will be completely free so it's avaliable to anyone and everyone and if we all circulate it around our followers to maximise exposure.

I look forward to hearing from you, i am so excited to get this going I have so many plans for this and I am sure will do too, so let's get together and create something awesome.

Thanks
Lee
i am interested where do i sign up :) i do lots of vr lets plays so maybe that would help you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.